Monday 28 March 2016

A DISSCUSSION..


   Assalamualaikum.. Yesterday i went to the organization.. Which i have to decide the material what i should put on my multifunctional notice board.. Here , i made a discussion again with him ... Alhamdulillah, finally i got another ideas for this project .. Everything will be updates soon ! We're in progress !!!!

ALHAMDULILLAH.. me finally found out what kind of material i should put on "MY MULTIFUNCTIONAL NOTICE BOARD".. What's makes me happy is the things happened just like what i wanted to do ,finally work out !! 
So guys , Do stay with us .. I guarantee you guys won't regretted !!!!!


So here , i would like to share with you guys the process of me , making this project untill it done perfectfully and beautifully ! :



Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment